A derivative of our popular NSDC-36, the contemporary SDC-36 steel receptacle embraces an uncluttered, clean-lined design and features two unique side-deposits. The side door’s hinges incorporate stainless-steel pins and oil-impregnated bronze bushings, eliminating friction and maximizing the lifespan of the product. Also available as model SDC-45: 45 gal (170 L) capacity.
Standard solid convex lid. Heavy steel latch.
All fabricated metal components are steel shot-blasted, etched, phosphatized, preheated and electrostatically powder-coated with TGIC polyester powder coatings.
Other standard features include a solid convex lid, a high-density plastic liner and rubber-tipped leveling feet on the base.
Interior plastic liners for our litter receptacles offer substantial value and are produced on molds that we designed and own. These plastic cans are reinforced, ribbed, and molded for durability, ease of use and greater capacity.
Victor Stanley Relay™ Sensor and Service available for select lids. Tri-keyed locking mechanism (US Patent 6,339,944 B1). Solid convex lid with raised band. Ashtray (standard or covered). Recycle lids. Half-Moon liners. Galvanized steel liner (powder coat available). Side-access plate with recycle holes. Custom decals and plaques.
- 136 L liner, solid convex lId with raised band, internal latchsave
- 136 L liner, solid convex lid, keyed locksave
- 170 L liner, solid convex lid, internal latchsave
- 36 Gallon liner, solid convex lId with raised band, internal latchsave
- 36 Gallon liner, solid convex lid, keyed locksave
- 45 Gallon liner, solid convex lid, internal latchsave
- Standard Convex Bolted Lid, Latchsave