We are proud to be the originators of the S-42 litter receptacle. It is a world-class favorite and its design and popularity inspired us to create the complete family of Ironsites® products.
Standard tapered formed lid. Bottom recessed pedestal.
All fabricated metal components are steel shotblasted, etched, phosphatized, preheated and electrostatically powder-coated with TGIC polyester powder coatings.
Other standard features include a formed lid attached to the frame with two vinyl-coated steel aircraft cables, a high-density plastic liner, and rubber-tipped leveling feet on the base.
Interior plastic liners for our litter receptacles offer substantial value and are produced on molds that we designed and own. These plastic cans are reinforced, ribbed, and molded for durability, ease of use, and greater capacity.
Victor Stanley Relay™ Sensor and Service available with dome, rain bonnet or spherical dome lids. Dome lid (ashtrays available). Convex lid (self-close door available). Rain bonnet lid (ashtrays available). Spherical dome lid (self-close door available). Recycle lids. Galvanized steel liner (powder coat available). Half-Moon liners. Custom decals and plaques.
- DS-32 Low Profile Formed Dome Lidsave
- RL-36a Dual-flow lid, Half-moon linerssave
- Rain Bonnet Lid with Ashtraysave
- Recycle Lidsave
- Recycle Lid and Plaque (14" x 14"), No Decalssave
- Recycle Lid and Plaque, No Decalssave
- Recycle Lid with Decalssave
- Recycle Package with Lid and Decalssave
- S-2 Formed Dome Lidsave
- S-2 Formed Dome Lid with Ashtraysave
- Spherical Dome Lidsave
- Standard Formed Lidsave
- Standard Formed Lid, Mount w/ (3) In-Line Anchor Holessave
- Standard Formed Lid, Mount w/ (3) In-Line Anchor Holes, Optonal ABS Plastic Bottom Platesave