The GBS square bench is shown in standard construction with special heavy-duty brackets. Each section uses two outside nominal 2 x 4 (38 x 89 mm) slats and eight interior nominal 2 x 3 (38 x 63 mm) slats. All the slats are configured vertically. Each section is factory-assembled, precision cut, and carefully finished to assure proper fit and installation.
4 to 8 ft (1.2 to 2.4 m) lengths in 6 in (12.24 cm) increments. Other sizes and shapes can be similarly fabricated as well as zigzags or staggered lengths. Omitting a section allows access to the center.
All fabricated metal components are steel shotblasted, etched, phosphatized, preheated and electrostatically powder-coated with TGIC polyester powder coatings.
Surface mount. In-ground mount. Intermediate armrests (bolt-on). Backrests. Specify black or bronze for the steel frame metal work.
- GBS-60, In-Ground Mountsave
- GBS-66, Surface Mountsave
- GBS-72, In-Ground Mount save
- GBS-78, In-Ground Mount save
- GBS-84, In-Ground Mountsave
- GBS-90, In-Ground Mountsave
- GBS-96, In-Ground Mountsave
- GBS-96, Surface Mount, Optional Intermediate Armrests (4)save