This conservatively styled 36 gal (136 L) receptacle embraces contemporary lines with a traditional look. Side-door litter receptacles are a marvel of detail and structural integrity. The side door hinges have stainless-steel hinge pins and oil-impregnated bronze bushings. Also available as models NSDC-24: 24 gal (90 L) and NSDC-45: 45 gal (170 L) capacities.
Wide mouth convex lid. Heavy steel latch. US Patents D450,166 S; D476,455 S; D445,982 S; D476,454 S.
All fabricated metal components are steel shot-blasted, etched, phosphatized, preheated and electrostatically powder-coated with TGIC polyester powder coatings.
Other standard features include a formed lid attached to the frame, a high-density plastic liner, and rubber-tipped leveling feet on the base.
Interior plastic liners for our litter receptacles offer substantial value and are produced on molds that we designed and own. These plastic cans are reinforced, ribbed, and molded for durability, ease of use and greater capacity.
Keyed locking mechanism (US Patent 6,339,944 B1). Dome lid (ashtrays available). Rain bonnet lid (ashtrays available). Recycle lids. Half-Moon liners. Custom decals and plaques.
- Convex Lidsave
- Half-Moon Linerssave
- Optional DSP-32 Lid without door with latchsave
- Optional DSP-32 without door with optional keyed locksave
- Optional S-2G Dome Riveted Lid with latchsave
- Optional S-2G Dome Riveted Lid with ashtray and latchsave
- Optional S-2G Dome Riveted Lid with ashtray and optional keyed locksave
- Optional S-2G Dome Riveted Lid with optional keyed locksave
- Standard Convex Riveted Lid with optional keyed locksave